Music Spotlight

Featuring the performances & accomplishments of Lauren & her voice students.

Check out the latest happenings in Lauren’s Voice Studio featuring student performances & accomplishments, singing and practice tips, alumni spotlights, motivational musical thoughts and lots of silly stuff! As performers, it’s important to CONNECT with the audience. So let’s CONNECT!! Learn more about the latest student happenings including videos from Lauren and her voice students following Lauren’s Voice Studio on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.

Music Spotlight

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Bravo to this group of young performers and the entire cast, crew and creative team of Legally Blonde at Jefferson Performing Arts Society. It was truly an entertaining and super fun show! Congrats to my students Abby, Lily, Sam, Daisey, Wes, Meredith, and Anna for really working it on that big stage AND keeping it POSITIVE! ... See MoreSee Less

6 days ago

Comment on Facebook

💗 Thank you so much Mrs. Lauren for taking the time out to come and support your kiddos! It means so much to them to see you there. You must be proud seeing all your hard work shining on the big stage.

Thanks for coming out to support my girl and for all of your continued guidance and encouragement !

This handsome little guy was my date to Mary Poppins Jr @rivertowntheatersnola. His first theatre experience, we got through 50% of it…guess you gotta start somewhere. Congrats Claire, it was so great to see you up on stage. @lalugonzales

#rivertowntheaters #musicaltheatrekids #voice #voicelessons #nolatheatreImage attachment

#rivertowntheaters #musicaltheatrekids #voice #voicelessons #NOLATheatre
... See MoreSee Less

1 week ago

So beyond EXCITED to finally launch my NEW voice studio website www.LaurensVoiceStudio.com. Kudos to my husband, Jean-Paul Gisclair, for his incredible hard work and support, but the TRUE STARS are my amazing students past and present who are featured and shine throughout the site. Please visit the site to see all the happenings, accomplishments and offers! ... See MoreSee Less

1 week ago

Comment on Facebook

Congratulations!! It is great!!!

Congratulations! That’s not

Wonderful!!

Well that was AWESOME! I spent the morning doing a little professional development with Nikki Loney @thefullvoice learning MORE about the young singer. She is a wealth of incredible knowledge AND gave us an extra hour of her time to answer questions. Now I am REALLY pumped about starting my teaching year!

#songsandstudiesforkids #thefullvoice #lessonsforkids #voicelessonsforkids #groupsinginglessons #groupvoicelessons #groupvoicelessonsforkids

... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Comment on Facebook

Love her stuff! Use it in my teaching too!!

Super excited to have a slew of very talented students in the JPAS Theatre Kids’ production of Legally Blonde!

Come see them BEND & SNAP, July 29th - 31st. Tickets are on sale at www.jpas.org Jefferson Performing Arts Society

... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Comment on Facebook

Will be there on Friday!

Awesome!!! 💕

Break a Leg 🤩🎼🎶🎵

Can’t wait!!

Will be there on Friday!

Super excited!! 🤩

View more comments

So excited to finally dive into the Full Voice Series @thefullvoice @songsandstudiesforkids with these two cuties this summer. Keep your eyes open for a possible young singer (6-9 year olds) small voice class being offered in the fall. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.

#smallgroupsingingclass #groupvoicelessons #kidssinging #voicelessons #voicelessonsforkids #singinglessonsforkidsImage attachment

... See MoreSee Less

3 weeks ago

Comment on Facebook

I LOVE using Full Voice with my younger students! I think you'll be really happy with it -- the kiddos pick up the sight singing skills so quickly, and get a really nice musical foundation!

I def want to start b with singing lessons this year!

I love that series!!

Melissa Lisenbee Foote for Scarlett? This is Abby’s voice teacher!

We’re definitely interested in more info for Henry (6)!

View more comments

Went “Into the Woods” last night to see the dynamic Isabella Farrugia as a sassy stepsister…cell phone and all! Congrats to the cast and musicians of Summer Lyric Theatre at Tulane University. The show filled up my Sondheim heart! AND thanks Kim Chatelain for being my date.Image attachment

Went “Into the Woods” last night to see the dynamic Isabella Farrugia as a sassy stepsister…cell phone and all! Congrats to the cast and musicians of Summer Lyric Theatre at Tulane University. The show filled up my Sondheim heart! AND thanks Kim Chatelain for being my date. ... See MoreSee Less

3 weeks ago

Bon Operatit! loves some audience participation. Bravo to our crowd for helping us sing a little Funiculi Funicula at Beauregard-Keyes House last year! Good times! ... See MoreSee Less

4 weeks ago

Bon Operatit loves some audience participation. Bravo to our crowd for helping us sing a little Funiculi Funicula at Beauregard-Keyes House last year! Good times! ... See MoreSee Less

4 weeks ago

Comment on Facebook

So much fun!!

This one seems to be a big request in the studio lately! Thank you Helen for inspiring us and doing the song justice! Kristen Bozant Morlier ... See MoreSee Less

4 weeks ago

Comment on Facebook

Thank you for sharing! I love this performance ❤️

Beautiful voice!

Great song choice!! 🤍

Beautiful

Beautiful!

WOW!

View more comments

Check it out TOMORROW night on Lifetime. Congrats to my former student Gracie Silva…always an adventure, her perseverance and commitment to the arts never ceases to amaze me! This looks like a good one! Michelle Shensky Silva ... See MoreSee Less

4 weeks ago

... See MoreSee Less

1 month ago

... See MoreSee Less

1 month ago

Comment on Facebook

Miss seeing all of you.

Can’t wait to hear another performance!

One of the more unique things that came out of the pandemic were porch concerts! So thankful to Norma Grace and Bob for letting us turn their beautiful porch into a stage, we all needed a little uplifting Rodgers and Hammerstein during such a challenging time. (My apologies for the extra sound effects behind the camera:) Bon Operatit ... See MoreSee Less

1 month ago

Comment on Facebook

What a wonderful and uplifting thing to do during this horrible pandemic! Kudos to Bon Operatit! I can’t imagine the heartfelt thanks to your group for doing this❣️

Beautiful!

Image attachment

Photos from Beauregard-Keyes House's post ... See MoreSee Less

8 months ago

Bon Operatit!'s very own "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch". Thanks again to Brian Martinez for the fun arrangement! ... See MoreSee Less

4 years ago

Spreading holiday cheer on the Mississippi Gulf Coast! We enjoyed performing last night for the gracious members at Diamondhead Country Club! ... See MoreSee Less

4 years ago
Bon Operatit! enjoyed the 1st of our FREE concerts last night at the Four Points by Sheraton. It was fun to feature our new Grinch arrangement by the marvelous Brian Martinez and to have our very own Cindy Lou Who, Lily Adams, perform with us. If you missed last night, we will be back for round two next Wednesday, December 12.Image attachmentImage attachment+1Image attachment

4 years ago

Comment on Facebook

We enjoyed your beautiful instruments. Had so much fun. ♥️🎄

What a great way to kickoff our holiday concert season with the lovely residents of Christwood and Northshore community! ... See MoreSee Less

4 years ago

Comment on Facebook

Are you singing at Commanders Palace this Holiday season?

You look so beautiful Ms. Lauren Mouney Gisclair! I love the green. ⭐️⭐️